Employment Verification Services
As part of a standard background check, PeopleCheck can verify an employee's work history, including a customized letter from the employer.
In a standard employment reference check, your PeopleCheck representative will verify basic information such as the dates of employment, salary, and reason for leaving. Then, PeopleCheck will ask a set of predetermined questions according to your specific needs.
Some example questions are:
- What are the employee's strengths? Weaknesses? Limitations?
- How would you rate this employee's overall performance?
- In your opinion, for what type of work/position is this employee best suited?
- Is there anything else you feel we should know about this employee as we consider this applicant for employment?
- What was the applicant's reason for leaving? Did they give and work out an adequate notice?
Conducting an employment verification allows an employer to have a realistic assessment of a candidate from former employers. It promotes a better fit, confirms the hiring opinion, and protects the expensive hiring investment.