How have recent terrorist acts affected the Pre-Employment industry?
The demand for pre-employment background checks has skyrocketed in the wake of shocking acts of workplace violence, recent corporate scandals, and 9/11. Over 80 percent of employers routinely conduct background checks today, compared to about half in 1996.
PeopleCheck can include a search of all major terrorist watch lists which is vital for all employee that are trusted with any sensitive information or materials.
What sources are searched?
- Terrorist Exclusion List
- Politically Exposed Persons
- Bank of England Consolidated List
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- OSFI Consolidated List - Canada
- DTC Debarred parties
- OFAC Sanctions Programs and Country Summaries
- OFAC's Specially Designated Nationals & Blocked Persons
- European Union Terrorism List
- United Nations Consolidated List
- Unauthorized Banks
- World Bank Debarred Parties
- Australian Dept. of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Non-cooperative Countries and Territories
- Interpol Most Wanted
- FBI Watch Lists
- FBI Most Wanted
- FBI Most Wanted Terrorists
- FBI Seeking Information
- FBI Top Ten Most Wanted